Non-Destructive Testing Services
• Flaw Detection and Evaluation • Leak Detection • Location Determination • Dimensional Measurements • Structure and Microstructure Characterization • Estimation of Mechanical and Physical Properties • Stress (Strain) and Dynamic Response Measurements • Material Sorting and Chemical Composition Determination.
• Visual • Liquid Penetrant • Magnetic • Ultrasonic • Eddy Current • X-ray
• Tools include fiberscopes, bores copes,magnifying glasses and mirrors. • Portable video inspection unit with zoom allows inspection of large tanks and vessels, railroad tank cars, sewer lines. • Robotic crawlers permit observation in hazardous or tight areas, such as air ducts, reactors, pipeline.
The part is magnetized. Finely milled iron particles coated with a dye pigment are then applied to the specimen. These particles are attracted to magnetic flux leakage fields and will cluster to form an indication directly over the discontinuity.
The radiation used in radiography testing is a higher energy (shorter wavelength) version of the electromagnetic waves that we see as visible light. The radiation can come from an X-ray generator or a radioactive source.Film Radiography
• The part is placed between the radiation source and a piece of film. • The part will stop some of the radiation. • Thicker and more distance area will stop more of the radiation. • The film darkness (density) will vary with the amount of radiation reaching the film through the test object.
More NDT Services
Service inspection of pipeline is a challenging yet crucial operation, particularly for pipes buried under ground.Read more
Storage Tanks Inspection
oil and gas storage tank's life cycle can be managed with the computing solution, which enables the constructionRead more
Ultrasonic Testing of weld metals & other components, Ultrasonic Thickness gauging, Radiography Testing (X-Read more
• Inspection & NDT Fundamentals • Visual Inspection (VT) level I & II • Radiographic Testing (RT) level I & II • Ultrasonic Testing (UT) level I & II • Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) level I & II • Dye Penetrant Testing (PT) level I & II • Eddy Current Testing (ET) level I & II
|Rig Inspection Services||Full Rig Inspection|
|Lifting Services||Lifting Inspection|
|NDT Common Methods||NDT Common Methods|
|storage tank inspection||Tanks Services|
|Pipeline Inspection||Pipeline Services|
|Advanced NDT Equipment||Coming Soon|
|Explosion Proof Ins.||EX Services|
|Dropped Object Surveys||Drops Services|
|Calibration And Testing||Calibration Services|
|Tubular inspection||Inspection Services|
|Drilling Services||Other Services|